- AND DON'T FORGET: One of you lucky respondees will be the proud owner of the superb new Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary just as soon as it's published - keep reading the blog to see if it's you!
And now to the results. As there is too much information to publish in one posting, I shall be posting summaries of each question over the next few days/weeks. So keep coming back to see what your fellow TESOL France members have got to say.
And most importantly, do feel free to post your comments on anything you see here by clicking on the word 'Comments' under any blog entry - that's what this blog is for!
Professions & Positions
In this part I asked you to give your profession and position. And what a marvellous range of skilled, motivated people you are! Just look at this list:
1. Business English Teacher/ Dean International Development
2. freelance teacher
3. Coach / Trainer / Musican. Freelance
4. Language trainer - English for Business
5. English teacher
6. teacher UFR Eco Gestion Amiens
7. chargé de formation
8. Company Owner
9. independant teacher
10. teacher (ingenieur d'études, enseignant chercheur) associate professor
11. Independant Legal English trainer
12. Chair, Business English Department , Clermont Graduate School of Management
13. Senior tranier
14. teacher (PRCE) at Université Paris Sud, Orsay
16. Independant trainer - in company
17. In-company English trainer
18. Freelance English coach
20. English trainer Langues et Affaires
21. English teacher at Lycée Saint Rémy, Soissons(02) Chair of English BTS International Trade, Head of English studies BTS Insurance
22. Director of English at an Engineering school in France
23. Head of English training
24. Teacher in FC
25. Freelance ESP writer and editor
26. Teacher in several schools and universities
27. self-employed language trainer, etc.
28. teacher of English at AgroParisTech
29. English teacher in a lycée + 2 TDclasses at the Sorbonne
30. Freelancer - Company founder
31. English language trainer
32. English teacher, Language Department Head
33. English teacher
34. English teacher - in a lycée, an IUFM, a collège, a private language school...
35. Maître de conférences, Fac des Langues, Amiens
36. Teacher of business English
37. teacher/translator - freelance
38. English teacher Ecole Centrale, Marseille
39. Teacher of English at an Engineering School
40. Teaching English English teacher to adults
41. Teacher and language department head
42. Professeur Anglais
43. Business English trainer
44. Formateur d'anglais pour adultes
45. english teacher
46. Teacher - Certifié - Education Nationale
47. language consultant, photographer, independent
If you're as impressed as I am, well, you'll be very impressed!
That's it for this posting. Coming soon: what you all had to say, and then we can get some discussion going.
TESOL France Editor / Blogmaster